Project Manager - Unified Communications
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What you'll be doing...
The UCC/UCCaaS Project Manager will serve as the lead resource on
UCCaaS implementations. The Project Manager is responsible for
coordinating all activities from various internal and external
teams, such as UCCaaS engineers, MPLS OM's, VOIP PM's, Managed
Services PM's, CPE PM's, account teams vendors and customer
resources. Project Manager will be responsible for driving project
to completion, on time and on budget and ensuring all deliverables
in the customer signed SOW are completed.
- Develop and execute project management programs for complex
UCC/UCCaaS implementation projects.
- Manage information, resources, and change control and customer
expectations as defined by signed SOWs.
- Chair internal and external status meetings; provide weekly
executive level status reports.
- Facilitate site activations and manage Day 1 support
- Coordinate scheduling dates with related Vz teams (MPLS, VOIP,
CPE, and Managed Services), vendors (Cisco) and customer
- Transition project from Implementation to Operation.
- Complete all required systems to trigger invoicing.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management experience.
- PMP certification.
- ITIL Certification.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
weekends as needed to support customer activations.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of IP,Telephony, Cisco UC applications and design
concepts, Verizon MPLS, VOIP, and CPE ordering.
- Three or more years of Project Management experience of large
- Strong in MS Project.
- Knowledge of Verizon provisioning systems such as PQ, VRD,
- Ability to present to executive level audiences.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Colorado Springs , Project Manager - Unified Communications, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!