Sales Support Management Analyst U.S. Public Sector
Company: Micro Focus
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 15, 2018
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging ITfast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage. Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps - IT Operations- Cloud - Security - Info Governance - Big Data, Machine Learning, & AnalyticsOpportunity abounds at Micro Focus Government Solutions, a fully independent, U.S. based company owned by Micro Focus. At Micro Focus Government Solutions, we support the needs of the U.S. public sector. Our agile and modern software solutions allow us to solve mission-critical IT challenges. We are a purpose-built company that is committed to meeting the needs of our government clients. Take charge of your future and join our dynamic, motivated team as we make a powerful impact on the worlds software landscape and deliver the IT solutions necessary for the public sector.Take charge of your future and join our team as we go to market with a best-in-class portfolio that will help shape the worlds software landscape.About the Role:This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.Responsibilities:
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Keywords: Micro Focus, Colorado Springs , Sales Support Management Analyst U.S. Public Sector, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!