Company: White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: September 15, 2023
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in
an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and
have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job.
We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always
dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this
Responsible for building relationships and developing plans to
increase sales and profitability for medium to large customers.
Drives sales by creating, executing and communicating business
plans to grow revenue and gross margin dollars. Ensures customer
success by providing knowledge, value, and the best customer
service in the industry. This position requires operation of a
company vehicle or a personal vehicle and such operation is done
consistently more than 80% of the average work week. If selected
for this position, the company will run a Motor Vehicle Record
(MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing
customers. Manages sales volume with an existing group of
customers, prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Responsible for being a White Cap Brand Ambassador, while
growing topline sales, achieving and exceeding annual gross margin
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve
customer and service related issues. Generates viable sales leads
and prospects through market and account research, sales events,
networking, vendor events and computer programs. Contacts assigned
and prospective accounts to secure new business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing
accounts. Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate
personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Develops, executes and communicates business plans for
profitably growing sales of assigned customers. Provides market and
competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and
controllable expense objectives.
- Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.Maintains and
submits all required sales administration reports. Regularly
attends company meetings.
- Routinely meets with sales leadership to discuss business
results Build and maintain customer relationships to ensure
satisfaction and loyalty
- May perform other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman's Strategic Selling and Large
Account Management Process concepts.
- Prior experience in telesales and possession of proven phone
- Knowledge in company product line.
- Required to physically drive to 10-12 customers or prospects
job sites on a daily basis that may include navigating through
rough terrain and unfinished construction sites, and/or climbing
- This position's targeted compensation starts at approximately
$125,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable compensation
based on applicable commission plan. Compensation will be
determined by education, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities of the candidate, in addition to internal equity and
alignment with market data.
If you're looking to play a role in building America, consider one
of our open opportunities. We can't wait to meet you.
For Colorado job seekers:
Colorado law requires the posting of the salary range for
advertised jobs. This range is determined based on market data and
internal pay practices to establish a minimum and maximum value for
a job. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of
elements including experience, skills, internal equity and other
factors. For additional details on benefits, please review the full
job description on White Cap Jobs
Keywords: White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC, Colorado Springs , Account Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!