Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Overview:This position has direct oversight of all project
activities on projects they have been assigned. Project Managers
report directly to the Program Manager. Salary Range: $85,000 -
$110,000 Primary Responsibilities:
- Capable of producing detailed estimates for overseas work,
negotiate proposals with client, produce subcontractor bid
packages, administer and oversee field activities, produce in-house
production reports and produces schedules, etc. as required to
effectively manage several projects at once.
- Coordinates field work with Site Managers.
- Reviews subcontractor material, approved submittals and shop
drawings and checks the construction for compliance.
- Assure red line (as-builts) drawings are kept up to date in the
- Participate in the company safety program.
- Must be adept in Excel and detailed construction
- Must be adept in cost loaded project scheduling using Microsoft
Project or Primavera Supervisory Responsibilities:Supervisory
responsibilities associated with this position may include
supervision of professional, technical, clerical, and/or labor
staff in support of the project. Education and/or Experience:
- B.S. in Engineering / Construction Management, or related
- Five years of construction related Project Management
experience preferred, additional related work experience may
substitute for educational requirements.
- Experience with FEBR and TSS products/installation is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- This position requires basic computer literacy; this includes
use of work processing, spreadsheets and e-mail programs.
- A working knowledge of construction software is preferred.
Scheduling, estimating, construction accounting and CAD programs
will be utilized.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a
member of a Team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work
effectively under a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced
environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for
detail Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
- SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security
Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to
occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle,
or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach
with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or
hear. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25
pounds Travel:Domestic and International travel may be required as
deemed necessary. Work Environment:General office environment. Some
travel both domestically and internationally required based on
business demands. Pay Range: 85-110K
Keywords: Olgoonik, Colorado Springs , Project Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...