RN Case Manager - Nursing Supervisor - Case Management
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 20, 2023
RN Case Manager - Nursing SupervisorRequisition #:168812
Location:Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Salary:$68,000 - $72,500 per year
Aveanna Healthcare is one of the nation's largest home health care companies in the United States and growing!
We are adding a---RN Nursing Supervisor---to join our clinical team in---Colorado Springs, Colorado.---This position provides the opportunity to help develop and provide professional guidance to our field staff, as well as monitor our clinical excellence. In addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals, you will have autonomy and flexibility in scheduling. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented nurse looking to expand their footprint in the healthcare industry, truly increasing the number of lives they impact daily in their own community.
* At Unskilled Locations - This position will only supervise unskilled roles, such as HHAs, CNAs, and Direct Care Workers.*
Schedule:---Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Occasional rotating on-call schedule for emergencies that may include evening/weekend visits.
Work Location:---Combination of---Aveanna---Colorado Springs office, Patient Homes with occasional home office flexibility
Compensation:---$68,000 to $72,500/YR Salary + Monthly Incentive---Potential
Why Choose Aveanna?
* Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Company-Paid Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days
* Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic charting during point of care------ 24/7---Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
* Cell---phone and---mileage reimbursement
* Room for growth and advancement
* Assume responsibility in coordinating care to assigned clients, establishing a goal directed care plan from admission to discharge which includes a comprehensive ongoing assessment of clients' needs
* Perform on site supervisory visits to assess client, family, environment, and clinical care givers and complete follow-up documentation
* Ensure availability and proper operation of necessary equipment and supplies related to patient care
* Provide direct client care as needed
* Promote and manage expectations and satisfaction with internal and external customers
* Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nurse practice and nursing services, analyzing appropriate data and information to identify opportunities for collaboration with all stakeholders in order to improve services and patient outcomes
* Provide nursing updates and obtain re-authorization for continued care
* Provide ongoing supervision, orientation, training, education, and evaluation of clinical field staff
* Identify professional practice standards within the organization and identify areas of strengths as well as areas for professional practice development
* Contribute to nursing education and professional development of staff, students, and colleagues
* Participate in employment decisions affecting nursing staff, including hiring and termination as appropriate
* Maintain compliance in accordance with company policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and professional standards within the state of practice
* Maintain a professional demeanor consistent with registered nurse standards of practice
* Provide best practice in delivery of nursing care to the appropriate population and adhere to the standards of professional nursing practice
* Base decisions and actions on ethical principles and foster a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory climate in which care is delivered in a manner sensitive to socio-cultural diversity
* Participate in call for after hour's client care
* Promote an environment of quality and safe client care through participation, development, and adherence to the QA plan and associated activities and metrics
* Ability to assess clients and provide direct client care as needed
* Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
* Must have at least 2 years of hands-on nursing experience---as an RN within the last 5 years to be compliant with section 22
* Must be able to travel to patients' homes in designated territory
* Must have reliable transportation,---valid driver's license,---and---pass MVR check
* Current CPR certification---from AHA or ARC
* Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or adults
* Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
* Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or transportation
* Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
* Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
* Must be able to sit and climb stairs
* Must have visual and hearing acuity
* Must have strong sense of smell and touch
* Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
* Must be able to appropriately respond physically and mentally to emergency situations in the home or during transport
* Occasional rapid movement and physical agility in response to the spontaneity of children and those patients with neurological impairment
* Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
* Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
RN Case Manager - Nursing SupervisorRequisition #:168812
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Colorado Springs , RN Case Manager - Nursing Supervisor - Case Management, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
here to apply!