State Director - Colorado
Company: Key Autism Services
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As a State Director, you will ensure the quality of service
throughout the national operation at KAS through both home and
center based services, provide leadership to the entire team and
assist in developing well-trained BCBAs and Behavior
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate the company's mission, beliefs in actions,
language, and vision.
- Manage the development of clinical & operational procedures,
policies, and company manuals as discussed with and approved by the
executive team. In addition, develop measurable outcomes for staff
- Meet with executive team regularly to report on and assess
current and forecasted clinical and operational KPI's to include
development of new initiatives across home and center services
- Coordinate and supervise special assignments as delegated by
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly audits on all Regional
Director's and Center Director's performance using Power BI
analytics for all identified metrics
- Partner with the Executive Clinical Director on development and
dissemination of all special projects to improve clinical quality,
intended to be implemented and monitored within the division.
- Host regular meetings to include continued education,
mentorship, and leadership training to the Regional Director &
Center Director group for assigned state(s).
- Set and monitor concrete goals for both center growth and home
based growth in identified territory
- Set and monitor concrete goals for the center's overall
- Report monthly KPI's to executive team on overall state
- Develop and maintain training procedures for regional & center
- Monitor center compliance with all key policies and procedures
through monthly center visits
- Ensure center facility needs are resolved in a timely manner or
escalated as needed
- Conduct regular schedule audits for all clients within state(s)
to ensure each client is meeting clinical recommendation
- Serve as a partner with the Director of BACB Supervision to
ensure clinical supervision support and mentoring support is
occurring regularly with the Center Director's/Regional Director's
- Serve as a partner with the Training Department to ensure any
and all deficits in the field are address through continued
education for KAS BCBA's/RD's/CD's.
- Disseminate information as needed to staff and ensure all staff
are adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide management for daily operations of the Clinical
- Develop procedures to ensure staff accountability.
- Assist as needed in hiring of staff.
- Provide ongoing assessment and evaluation of the clinical
program to ensure that client needs, company standards, BACB
standards, and insurance standards are met. Collaborate with ECD to
ensure appropriately rolled out
- Assist in making operational decisions regarding the need to
expand to surrounding regions/open new center locations.
- Sit on the ethical committee board to help field and escalate
crisis situations related to clients and KAS staff members
- Develop crisis management procedures and train staff in the
implementation of crisis procedures. Provide crisis support to
therapists and clients as needed.
- Maintain documentation - develop a system for the creation and
storage of client files as required by company HR policies, HIPPA,
and funding sources/insurance companies.
- Independently track and manage client outcomes, to include
working with ReThink to develop online tracking procedures. In
addition, collaboration with Executive Clinical Director on
development of tools for ongoing client outcome audits.
- Use outcome data to evaluate staff performance, client
performance, and program efficacy.
- Provide oversight and support for respective regional directors
to ensure each region meets quarterly goals and projected clinical
- Provide clinical oversight to non-licensed therapists,
technicians, and clinical interns.
- Manage concerns relating to coverage, productivity,
collaboration with guardians and state agency representatives, and
workload expectations. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must hold & maintain one of the following licenses: BCBA, LCP,
LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, OT, SPT, PsyD, etc.
- Maintain LABA or other state licensure for all states KAS
provides services in
- Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work, Psychology,
Counseling, Behavior Analysis or related field (Doctorate Preferred
but NOT Required)
- Five years of experience in a clinical field and advanced
training in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Valid Massachusetts' clinical license with approved supervisor
certification (if applicable).
- Ten (10) years of experience with people who have mental health
diagnoses and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities (school
and residential experience preferred).
- Five (5) years of demonstrated leadership experience within a
behavioral health services agency including supervision of
assessment, treatment, and consultation.
- Ability to travel regularly to centers and within region to
- Ability to independently build strong teams to meet performance
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English,
including clinical report writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint) and data management environments.
- Knowledge of your region's regulatory standards, preferred
experience with standards from Department of Early Education and
Care (DEEC), Department of Developmental Services (DDS), Department
of Children and Families (DCF), Department of Elementary and
Secondary Education (DESE).
- Must be able to implement crisis intervention techniques as
necessary, including Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (via
certification through CPI) and working with Mobile Crisis
- Reliable transportation
- 5+ years of experience in supervising multiple levels of staff,
developing and implementing staff training, ability to inspire,
motivate, elevate and mentor individuals.
- Proven track record of successful relationship management
including family systems, funding sources, community partners and
- Excellent time management skills, experience managing caseload
and special projects, and display strong delegation skills,
extensive problem solving and independence in contract development
and program development.
Keywords: Key Autism Services, Colorado Springs , State Director - Colorado, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...