Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Join a team with one shared mission - to make a difference, every
person, every day.
We are more than 100,000 team members strong, from all backgrounds
and corners of the world, with the talent, experience and
compassion that enables us to make an impact. For thousands of
clients across the U.S. and in more than 20 global locations, ABM
takes care of the people, spaces and places that matter most. We
also take care of our team members -ensuring our company is a great
place to work, and our communities are safer, healthier, and more
sustainable places to be. Every team member at ABM has the
opportunity to make a difference. Every day. And we cultivate a
culture where our team members feel seen, heard, and valued and can
grow a career and a future with us.
Position Summary Details
The Night Manager/Supervisor, Operations directly oversees the
activities within the assigned operational services work team,
ensuring productivity levels and customer service requirements are
being met and that employees are complying with all safety,
quality, and compliance standards established by the company, by
clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- Supervise the daily activities of operations team members.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure completion of tasks.
- Effectively recruit, manage, and lead a team with focus on
maintaining the functionality and safety of operations.
- Participate in monitoring and developing team member
performance, including evaluations, training, and recognition.
- Ensure work assignments and schedules meet department,
facility, and contractual needs.
- Respond to client inquiries, requests, and concerns.
- Utilize company policies and guidelines to solve work
- Ensure department training programs and recertification
programs are being conducted within appropriate timeframes.
- Meet with clients to ensure needs and expectations are being
- Implement and manage quality control monitoring and safety
programs; maintain a safe work environment.
- Achieve operational performance and functional service
- Provide technical guidance and interpret policies and
procedures to assist employees in performing functional tasks.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate staffing levels and daily
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Ability to adjust work schedule as needed to support the
- Ability to effectively lead a staff of direct reports.
- Ability to effectively communicate and to read and interpret
documents including safety rules, operating and procedural manuals,
- Basic understanding of computer programs, including Microsoft
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment.
- Ability to resolve issues under tight timeframes and
- Ability to prioritize assignments and projects and to
multi-task within restricted time constraints.
- Excellent team building and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop productive
business relationships, and ability to influence and educate
- Janitorial or Warehouse Experience.
Working Environment and Travel Requirements
- Respond to emergencies at night and on weekends as needed.
- May be required to travel via automobile to meetings and
- Work environment may require extended time standing, walking,
and lifting. May also be exposed to hazardous chemicals.
Keywords: ABM, Colorado Springs , Night Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!