Company: Broadmoor Court
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Do you want to make a positive impact in the lives of seniors?
Do you want to work with a team that is passionate and dedicated to
serving seniors in our assisted living community?We have an opening
for a full time EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR in our compassionate, faith
based, non-profit assisted living community in Colorado Springs,
CO. At Broadmoor Court, it is our mission to provide excellent
customer service delivery to seniors and their families with care
that meets the specific needs of the residents, and a community
environment that is "home." If you share these goals and wish to be
a part of our team please let us hear from you.The Executive
Director is responsible for the professional and efficient
operation of the community and all programs affecting the health
and well-being of the residents. The Executive Director is
responsible for the overall day-to-day operations, budget, human
resources, marketing and public relations. The Executive Director
directly supervises members of the management team and through them
indirectly supervises line staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIESReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Responsible for effective and economical operation of all
departments and ensures that company goals and objectives are
accomplished following established standards and budgetary
- Creates an optimum environment for residents and employees, and
works well with residents and employees who have diverse cultures
- Assures residents' physical, social, spiritual, and nutritional
needs are met, and maintains confidentiality of residents' personal
information and protects/supports residents' rights.
- Assures department supervisors hire, train, schedule
appropriately and effectively manage employees and provides regular
feedback to employees throughout the year.
- Is timely and effective in dealing with performance problems
and coaches staff to help improve performance.
- Assures all state and federal regulations are met regarding
resident care and maintains appropriate records to support
- Grows revenue for the community and ensures budget goals are
- Builds resident and family satisfaction by paying attention to
overall operations and seeing that improvements are made where
needed and promotes a positive image to the community.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor that
encourages a positive nurturing environment for the residents,
families, vendors, and guests.
- Medical Insurance - HDHP or PPO (Full-time employees only)
- Vision/Dental/Life Insurance (Full-time employees only)
- Health Savings Account with Company Match (Full-time employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company matching 403(b) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Personal, Sick and Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Total Care EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Wages on Demand
- These benefits may be reduced depending on FT, PT, PRN or
temporary job status. To receive certain benefits, eligible
employees may be required to meet participation requirements and
pay required premiums and other contributions.
- BSLC reserves the right to pay a wage/salary that is lower or
higher than the above posted compensation range.
Job Requirements:At Bachelor's level college education or
equivalent experience in a long-term care setting and any state
specific certifications. Position requires proven leadership and
management skills in a healthcare environment including strong
financial management, communication, marketing, interpersonal and
team building skills. Experience in Microsoft Office Suite to
include Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn and use
accounting/management software effectively. Excellent decision
making skills regarding financial and budget issues. Knowledgeable
to the policies and procedures of MSDS sheets on hazardous
materials and ability to explain to staff.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for
this position, please submit a resume for consideration.
Keywords: Broadmoor Court, Colorado Springs , Executive Director, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!