Chief People Officer
Company: The Community Partnership
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
20 days ago Requisition ID: 1210 Salary Range: $88,857.00 To
94,188.00 Annually Chief People Officer CPCD provides more than
1,800 children living in poverty, or who are challenged by special
circumstances, with an early childhood education through Head
Start, Early Head Start and the Colorado Preschool Program. But we
aren't just a free preschool. Our additional health, dental and
family support services ensure that children enrolled in our
programs are ready to succeed in school and life! Are you looking
for a position that has a true strategic seat at the table? This
position is that and more! CPCD's Chief People Officer is
responsible for strategic human resource planning to support and
achieve the agency's mission, goals, objectives and strategic plan.
They will plan, organize, and lead all human resources functions of
the agency in accordance with the policies and practices of the
agency, and other regulatory and advisory authorities. They are
also responsible for the supervision and career development of the
Human Resources and Volunteer Resources Department staff. -
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or closely
- Current PHR/SHRM-CP certification.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in human
resources; or, equivalent combination of related education/training
- Management abilities in planning, organizing, directing,
controlling, and leading all human resources functions.
- Broad based knowledge and demonstrated leadership experience in
all human resources related functions to include but not limited to
HR strategic planning and implementation, recruitment, employee
relations, performance management, benefits administration,
compensation and salary administration, training and staff
development and employee health and safety; in-depth knowledge of
employment laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications and human resources
information systems (HRIS).
- Must have access to reliable transportation and minimum vehicle
liability insurance of $100/$300 if private vehicle is used.
- Must successfully complete a physical examination, drug screen
and TB screening. In accordance with the Head Start Performance
Standards, must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 unless
accommodation/exemption is granted. Preferred:
- Master's degree in a business or public administration, human
resources, or closely related field.
- Current SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification. Previous use of ADP
Workforce Now Pay Scale: -
- Bachelor's Degree $3,417.58/ per pay period ($88,857/ Annually)
- Master's Degree $3,622.62/ per pay period ($94,188/ Annually)
Full-time employees receive a competitive benefits package
including access to medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible
spending accounts and a 401(k) program. CPCD also offers a paid
time off program with personal/annual paid time off (similar to
paid vacation time), paid sick time, and paid holidays (including
some school breaks like Spring Break, Thanksgiving Break and Winter
Break). To apply and learn more about CPCD please visit our website
at www.cpcdheadstart.org and - click on the "I want to join the
team" link. EOE
Keywords: The Community Partnership, Colorado Springs , Chief People Officer, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!