Community Care Regional Program Director
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Community Care Regional Program Director - Colorado
- Sales and Marketing
- 72761 Job Description Patient Coverage Area: Colorado Springs,
Denver and Fort Collins Area Compensation Range: Are you in search
of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so,
now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The
Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring! As a
national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients. Ever-mindful
of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle
choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan Responsibilities The community care
regional program director (CCRPD) represents the region in
activities involving professional contacts with senior living
associations and living facilities, including assisted living
facilities (ALF), independent living facilities (ILF), and personal
care homes to apprise them of available Medicare services.
Representation will also include rounding physicians and mid-level
practitioners, private duty home care services, executive level
opportunities, and similar health groups and institutions. This
position will collaborate with leadership to strategize for growth
and assist with implementation and execution of community care
programs that provide improved home health and hospice services.
The community care regional program director will monitor execution
of the community care program and service provision through ongoing
quality assurance visits with referral sources and working with
their operational and clinical team members. This position will be
responsible to meet and exceed annual referral and admission goals
as set by senior management. Qualifications Education and
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or
- Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice.
- Therapists must be a licensed physical therapist, occupational
therapist, or speech language pathologist.
- Must have demonstrated experience and understanding of federal,
state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the
operations of a home health or hospice. Education and Experience
- Extensive related field experience and success is
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of laws and
regulatory guidelines as they relate to beneficiary qualifications
- Management experience is preferred. Qualifications:
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse
population and be able to successfully build relationships.
- Must be able to organize and execute programs.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Must meet sales goals.
- Must have motivation for sales, territory management,
performance management, negotiation, sales planning, and
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customer and market
dynamics, and a strong understanding of transitional care.
- Must be able to utilize reports and trends to support efforts
and to understand clinical status and progress. Requirements:
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Colorado Springs , Community Care Regional Program Director, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!