Sr Development Manager - Foundations
Company: Care Synergy
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Pikes Peak Hospice Foundation is looking for a Senior
Development Manager to help promote philanthropic and community
awareness initiatives in an effort to support Pikes Peak Hospice &
Palliative Care (PPHPC).
Location:Colorado Springs, CO
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM. May require some weekends.
Hourly Pay Range:$27.97 - $37.75
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: 50 cents per mile.
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters
for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming,
supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work
environment where all team members feel respected and
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team
members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to
provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that
arise in life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended
Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8%
of your compensation
- Early Wage Access
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Employer Contribution:
employee rates have not increased four of the last six
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Funding: Single
$1,000, Family $2,000 (2022)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability: Company Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D (Employee, Spouse,
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Employer Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
The Senior Development Manager is responsible for the strategic
management and direct oversight of the annual calendar of events,
grant writing and reporting, the annual giving program, and
development of a stewardship program in concert with the Executive
Director. The Senior Development Manager promotes philanthropic and
community awareness initiatives in an effort to support Pikes Peak
Hospice & Palliative Care (PPHPC).
- Works closely with the Executive Director to develop and
execute an annual fundraising strategy, including major and planned
gifts, annual giving, event fundraising, and comprehensive
- Manages Annual Fund solicitation plan. Strategizes, plans and
implements a yearly growth model in concert with the Executive
- Develops and executes strategies for mail and electronic
fundraising to meet revenue goals; evaluates results and makes
adjustments as needed.
- Manages grant preparation, research, tracking, and reporting
for general operations support, restricted projects and capital
- Meets with and develops strong relationships with supporting
foundations and potential funders as necessary.
- Supports the Executive Director to plan and manage an annual
calendar of events that complement and achieve fundraising and
donor engagement goals. These events should build donor loyalty and
tell the story of the impact PPHPC has in the community, to spread
organizational awareness. Includes managing volunteers and vendors
as appropriate for major events.
- Assists with PR for external audiences. Seeks sponsorships as
- Current events include, Trues of Life, Illuminations - a
signature fundraising event, Empty Stocking Fund campaign, and
quarterly memorial receptions.
- In partnership with the Executive Director, develops and
executes an exemplary donor stewardship process, where supporters
understand the impact of their support.
- Coordinates staff campaigns, including announcements,
scheduling, food ordering, set-up and tear down, donation
- Assists with the production of all publications including
Direct Mail, Annual Report, Journey Matters, Invites and
miscellaneous PR materials for the agency. Serves as the internal
contact for agency minor communication needs (Flyers, invitations,
- Provides internal support for PPHPC Website. Helps manage
website content. Assist PR firm in the maintenance and updates of
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE WILL LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: Five years' experience in Fundraising,
sales or a related field.
- Required License: Colorado driver's license and auto
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs.
Pikes Peak Hospice and Palliative Care and the Pikes Peak Hospice
Foundation is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of
community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving
Colorado's Front Range and the Region's Largest Home Health,
Hospice, and Palliative Care NetworkCare Synergy provides mission
support services to better equipPikes Peak Hospice and Palliative
Careto operate as a distinct and independent organization while
working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans
along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities
or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed,
ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or
local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on
any of these protected classifications.
Keywords: Care Synergy, Colorado Springs , Sr Development Manager - Foundations, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!