RN/Pediatrics Clinical Manager
Company: Denver Work
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Department: COS Homecare------------------ Title: RN, Clinical
Manager -- Est. Start Date: --ASAP-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
--Shifts: 8-5 M-F, On Call Rotation -- Pay Range: 70K/year ---
80K/year-- -- -- -- -- --Pediatrics -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
--Positions Available: 1 Required Qualifications: -- 1 year Home
health experience required.-- Quick, organized, efficient.--
Successful follow through in tasks assigned and completing all
documentation timely.-- Not only a team player but a team
Builder.-- At least 1 years of recent clinical hands on
experience.-- Proficient in Computer use.-- Good communication
skills.-- Motivated and driven.-- Excellent assessment skills
including assessment of psychosocial and physical condition.--
Strong nursing skills. -- Well organized, able to hold themselves
and others accountable and thorough in all Tasks.-- Strong clinical
skills on patient assessment and follow up.-- Flexible and
functions well under stress.-- Strong knowledge of OASIS, federal
regulations and payer sources. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides
services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized
nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in
accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards
of nursing practice, payor requirements and HealthCare policies and
procedures. Essential Functions:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the
patient---s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Contributes to the patient---s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed
upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient---s progress.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the
- Assigns home care aide to a specific patient.
- Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively
manage individual patients.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Participates in in-services or training, as requested.
- Participates in the Office---s Emergency Preparedness program,
- Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs
- Contributes to Office business growth.
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of
- Accesses personal health information (---PHI---) necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department. -- Minimum Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN or completion of the
Office's preceptor program. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults, children and infants.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in patient---s home, schools, or
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required. Key
Occasionally-- Activity/conditions exist 0-2.5 hrs/day or up to 30%
Frequently-- Activity/conditions exist 2.5---5.5 hrs/day or over
30% Constantly-- Activity/conditions exist 5.5+ hrs/day or over 60%
Sedentary Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs Light--
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 20 lbs Medium--
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs Heavy--
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 50 lbs Very Heavy
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 100 lbs
Keywords: Denver Work, Colorado Springs , RN/Pediatrics Clinical Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!