Business Office Manager FT Audubon ASC
Company: United Surgical Partners International, Inc
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 17, 2021
USPI Audubon Ambulatory Surgery Center is seeking a motivated
Business Office Manager to join our team. Audubon Ambulatory
Surgery Centerat St. Francis is a fast-paced, multi-specialty
Surgery Center committed to producing the highest quality work and
experience for patients and their families.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a
proven track record in Hospital Business Office Manger experience.
The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a
"can do attitude." We are committed to providing high quality
service to our patients, our staff and our medical staff. As a
member of the extraordinary leadership team, you will set the tone
and culture for the hospital. This is a position of high
responsibility and high pressure. The reward comes in offering
outstanding care to our patients and in developing our staff. This
prestigious position at our well-respected hospital is available to
the right person.
About The Position
- Will report directly to the ASC Administrator.
- Will lead an efficient, successful, highly focused customer
service trained business office team including:
- surgery scheduling
- insurance verification
- patient financial counselors
- You will lead many process improvement initiatives
- You will ensure accurate business transactions and processes
which require a high level of professional judgment and discretion
in carrying out assignments, the ability to problem solve, a high
degree of confidentiality, and the ability to work under
- Managing revenue cycle process
- Establish and maintain protocols for the charge entry
- Complete all month end close processes.
- Assures compliance to industry regulatory standards as well as
North Central/USPI Business Office standards, policies and
- Communicates regularly and effectively
- Dynamic leadership skills to help direct, coach and motivate
- Conduct personnel evaluations for employees supervised.
- Interview and hire personnel as needed due to staff
- Conduct departmental meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in regards to patient account
Salary Range - $31.25-$43.26
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor''s degree in a business or HIM related field.
- Minimum of five years business office management experience,
three as a department manager.
- Proficiency in accounting and ability to use computer automated
accounting systems (Advantx).
- Experience working with all types of third party payers. (HMO,
PPO, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, integrity, professionalism,
openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Inc, Colorado Springs , Business Office Manager FT Audubon ASC, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!