Adecco is assisting a local client in Colorado Spring, CO in
their search for an Inspector. Will be working independently in
inspecting production parts and will interface with internal
customer(s) and assure parts availability to support daily assembly
requirements. Hours of operation are: first shift: 6:30 am - 2:30
pm and second shift: 2:30 - 11pm. Pay rate is: $14-18/HR.
Candidates must have steel toed shoes!
• Duties include: mechanical inspection, hardness testing and
functional testing, utilizing drawings (GD&T interpretation),
work orders, specifications, and other pertinent information.
• Will use a wide variety of inspection tools and equipment;
process QNs as required.
• Duties also may include: receiving, in-process, final
identification, and marking inspections or in some cases
non-destructive inspection (if certified in NDT).
• Adheres to all rules and codes of conduct, performs other duties
• Record inspection results on paper and in computer based
High school degree; technical training or relevant experience
• Minimum of 4 years production inspection experience or a
combination of four years production line work and self
• At least 1 year as an inspector (may be waived based on other
experience, training or superior performance under the merit
• Proficient in identification and use of mechanical inspection
equipment as well as blueprint reading.
• Able to operate fixed gages and measuring equipment to verify
compliance to drawings; Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and
Tolerancing (GD&T) required.
• Ability to obtain special training and certification in specific
tasks if directed; this may include formal training on new
equipment and conduct training classes for other inspectors.
• Ability to travel on company business and perform shift work
and/or overtime when required; Mechanical abilities: use hand
tools, basic mechanical knowledge, machine shop knowledge,
mechanical aptitude, computer skills, and CMM use.