Vice President of Operations (Nutraceuticals/Dietary Supplements)
Company: Crelate, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Vice President of Operations (Nutraceuticals/Dietary
Supplements) Keystone & Golden, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO Our
Client is a pioneer in the premium, natural, private label
industry, and are the go-to manufacturer for store brand tablets,
capsules and powders. They offer over 400 SKUs in stock and NBE
lines including certified organic, Non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian and
gluten free supplements. This is an exciting opportunity to lead
the Operations team at their 250k sqft manufacturing site in
Colorado Springs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all aspects of the organizations manufacturing and
distribution processes, including maintenance and facilities,
production (manufacturing and packaging), shipping and receiving,
labelling and distribution, support operations and special
- Leads the onsite management team as both a hands-on supporter
and an advisor to enable the management team to learn and
- Works in tandem with the company's regulatory and quality
departments to ensure operations are in compliance with all
pertinent regulatory bodies including FDA and OSHA.
- Evaluates the results of manufacturing and distribution
regularly and systematically and reports these results to the
- Identifies projects related to manufacturing and distribution,
consistent with the company's goals and objectives and necessary to
maintain the organization's competitiveness in the
- Establishes priorities of selected projects with the executive
management team, reporting estimated costs and durations to the
team and managing the project's execution. Such projects would
include capital investments in production and distribution
equipment, facility infrastructure, facility expansion/transition
and support operations.
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and
accountability of all direct reports are defined and
- Defines the annual budget for all areas within Operations,
Distribution and Support Operations.
- Develops and recommends revisions or enhancements to schedules,
resource allocations, and production requirements.
- Manages processes of hiring/terminating, performance reviews,
and corrective actions of direct reports.
- Performs other related duties as required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in any business, engineering, or science
- 20+ years progressive and related experience in an FDA
regulated manufacturing operations environment, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong proven leadership skills.
- Prior experience working with ERP and MRP systems.
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing and strong problem-solving
- Able to multi-task, a strong communicator, well organized,
- Able to build relationships at all levels of the
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Able to effectively present information and respond to
questions from colleagues, clients, and/or customers.
- Able to lift 25 pounds occasionally, and perform regular
Posted On: Monday, December 28, 2020
Compensation: $130,000 - $190,000
Keywords: Crelate, Inc., Colorado Springs , Vice President of Operations (Nutraceuticals/Dietary Supplements), Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!