Company: Colorado Party Rentals
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 3, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. About the Organization Owned and
operated by Nathan Pearse, a 4th generation entrepreneur, with
multiple turnaround and large scale strategic growth successes.
Colorado Party Rentals is a aggressive company with continuous
improvement a major focus. CPR grew over 300% from 2016-2019 under
Nathan's leadership. Colorado Party Rentals is the Rocky Mountains
premier event rental company for weddings, parties, tent and event
rentals. Providing high quality chairs, tables, furniture,
flatware, d--cor, flooring options, staging and design services.
With three design showrooms and services offered throughout the
Rocky Mountain states, CPR offers the highest quality and service
standards in the event industry.
Description Job Description: General ManagerReports to: Chief
Operating Officer & PresidentPosition Description:To direct,
promote, and coordinate the operations of the assigned location in
a manner that will optimize the company's market share and savings,
improve the company's efficiency, drive the company's mission and
goals, and result in outstanding customer service and customer
experience.Major Areas of Responsibility
- Full accountability for Operations and Sales goals of the
location while controlling cost and improving profit margins.
- Execute high quality end-to-end client service, continuously
working to improve customer service levels throughout sales,
fulfillment, and reconciliation process.
- Lead by example - Teach, Coach, and Mentor all personnel to
- Maintain and Establish relationships with strategic clients,
identify new clients, manage client relationships at local level
and ensure successful events.
- Work closely with President and VP Sales to develop, establish,
and direct all sales strategies and programs.
- Be a role model for the company culture and values.
- Propagate a culture of operational excellence and constant
process improvement by guiding, developing and/or implementing
policies, procedures and systems.
- Maximize inventory utilization and transfers from hub
- Developing and communicating company goals and results to
- Maintain and build key customer relationships with
- Develop operational accountability and metrics for
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a
result driven, team oriented environment.
- Assist in developing an employee-oriented company culture that
emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high
- Manage labor and expenses against budgets.
- Make quick decisions, problem solve and multi-task.
- Oversee day to day activity of sales and operational
teams.Working ConditionsThis position will require flexibility in
work environment and schedule will require work from the office,
warehouse, and field. Weekly meetings with staff and global
meetings in the office and/or video conference will be required as
well as travel to Denver hub for in person meetings. Work will
require occasional travel and weekend work will be required,
especially during the peak summer months. Position Requirements 5
years managment5 years sales5 years customer service3+ years in
event Industry Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Pay Range $50k-$80k
Number of Openings 1 Open Date 3/9/2021 Location Colorado Springs
This position is currently accepting applications. Operations
Manager in Denver, CO
Posted on: 3/9/2021
Keywords: Colorado Party Rentals, Colorado Springs , General Manager, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!