Program Manager III - SEWS*
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Title: Program Manager III - SEWS
Job Location: Peterson AFB (Colorado Springs, CO)
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small
business committed to providing world class technical, management,
and training support services to government and public sector
clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver
superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to
mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with
exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We
accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning
stages, through implementation, and into operations and
Program: Shared Early Warning System (SEWS): The SEWS Program
Office supports partner nations, by providing capabilities for
timely and accurate Theater and Strategic space-based Ballistic
Missile Early Warning Information. The SEWS Program enhances the
United States' strategic and regional stability objectives.
Combatant Commands and Foreign Military Sales Customer Nations
receive real-time situational awareness of missile launch
information, projected impact information, and general missile
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Apply comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and
practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined
in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well as knowledge of roles and
relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
* Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for
gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency
and productivity of acquisition programs.
* Support activities that assist the program manager in assessing
what programs are within schedule and cost baselines
* Recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of
alternative courses of action.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in written
* Provide quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings,
documents, plans, etc)
* Plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of
development, production and deployment of weapons systems and
* Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting
cost, schedule and performance objectives.
* Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and
regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.).
* Support program management reviews, senior-level meetings/reviews
and IMP/IMS reviews.
* Supporting and developing various briefings/schedules of program
status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
* Supporting implementation and execution of Agile software
development processes in concert with Government and Prime
* Valid DOD Top Secret clearance
* US Citizenship
* Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform
tasks related to the technical/professional discipline.
* Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper
procedures and processes related to their area of expertise.
* Has the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various
situations to develop successful outcomes within established
* Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Education and Experience: BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the
respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of
which must be in the DoD- OR, 15 years of directly related
experience with proper certifications 5 of which must be in the
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants
Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race,
Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability,
Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status,
Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors
Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies
To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment, including recruiting;
Hiring; Placement; Promotion; Termination; Layoff; Recall;
Transfer; Leaves Of Absence; Compensation; And Training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Odyssey, Colorado Springs , Program Manager III - SEWS*, Executive , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!