Digital Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead (Test Engineer)
Company: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Log back in!
DIGITAL INTEGRATED PRODUCT TEAM (IPT) LEAD (TEST ENGINEER)
Job Locations US-CO-Colorado Springs
Candidate will operate primarily out of a government facility
supporting the Missile Defense Agency s Digital Modeling and
Simulation program. This position involves hands-on support for MDA
s Digital Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) simulation used
in the assessment of MDA s tactical systems. The Digital IPT Lead
manages execution schedules, plans future manning and resources
needs, and oversees the operation of the Digital Modeling and
Simulation representation of the BMDS for Continuous Digital
Assessment (CDA).These tasks will primarily be performed in the
local government facility but some travel may be required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lead for the Digital Integrated Product Execution Team.
* Coordinate the execution of Digital Product baselines with the
Digital M&S development community, and ensure delivered
products meet Stakeholder needs.
* Act as a liaison between Digital Operations and test event
planners, testers, and other stakeholders.
* Review test planning documentation to identify needs for new
simulation capabilities, test event schedules, and ability to
* Coordinate scheduling of test resources (facilities, personnel,
etc.) to support Ballistic Missile Defense System-level assessment
events and/or prototype testing.
* Collaborates with other engineering groups to improve or upgrade
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
related technical discipline and a minimum of five year's related
* Eight (8) or more years applicable progressively complex related
* Demonstrated experience of the BMDS mission, architectures,
behaviors and capabilities.
* This position requires the selected candidate have an active DoD
Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
* Team work and team leadership skills.
* Event resource assessment and scheduling.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience leading integrated system-level events.
* Familiarity with BMDS Modeling and Simulation.
* Exercise or Test event management experience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Position requires that candidate possess an active TOP-SECRET
security clearance in order to access classified information.
Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate
being ineligible to support this position.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
i3 is an AAP/EEO/VEVRRA equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
i3 Career page as a result of your disability.
You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (256) 513-5179
or by sending an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest
in i3. i3 is a drug-free workplace. The unlawful manufacture,
distribution, dispensing, possession, or use of a controlled
substance is prohibited. All candidates who receive conditional
offers of employment are subject to drug testing. Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3), Colorado Springs , Digital Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead (Test Engineer), Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!