Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: October 10, 2018
OverviewPeraton is seeking a Mission Protection Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado to support our National Space Defense Center customer.ResponsibilitiesThe Analyst will execute mission protection aspects of the space object catalog required as part of the evolving National Space Defense Center (NSDC) Protect and Defend (P&D) mission. S/he will execute P&D operational functions to include space flight safety, defensive space control, intelligence analysis, and operational, technical and engineering support to national security space programs.? Additionally, the analyst will review and prepare responses for applicable government policies, plans, procedures and technical documentation, as well as collaborate with other space operations centers and space acquisition offices.? Finally, the Analyst will assist in the evaluation of Techniques, Tactics and Procedures and Course of Action development, evaluation, and execution.? He/she has a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has extensive expertise as a generalist or specialist.? Work is performed without appreciable direction.? The position shall provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including shift work.?QualificationsREQUIRED:??
- Must have BS/BA (or equivalent experience) with seven (7+) years? orbital mechanics, flight safety and/or vulnerability testing, collision avoidance, satellite operations analysis, intelligence analysis, and/or defensive space control experience
- Must have four (4+) years? satellite operations crew experience
- One (1+) years?Intelligence Community experience
- One (1+) years of space training experiencePREFERRED:?
- MS/MA/MBA (or the equivalent) desired with five (5+) years? satellite operations or space control experience
- Two (2+) years of Intelligence Community experience
- One (1+) year of continuity of operations and/or exercise/wargame experienceSECURITY CLEARANCE:?This position requires the candidate to have a current TS/SCI , with the ability to obtain and maintaint?a Polygraph.?About PeratonPeraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation?s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.?EEO StatementWe are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Keywords: Peraton, Colorado Springs , Engineer IV, Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!