IT Support Engineer
Company: Tek Experts
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview: We're seeking a customer-oriented Technical Support
Engineer levels 1 to support our products. You will work with
customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues
to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service.
This role is responsible for managing customer technical support,
including information gathering and sharing, analytical
troubleshooting and problem research, and cooperating with other
engineers as necessary.A career in tech. Work with the biggest and
best names in technology.We are looking for teammates who want to
be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their
career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity
in every way. In fact, it's the reason we've grown so fast. If you
like being part of a global team and are passionate about
technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark
bigger than yourself, we should talk.Compensation for this position
is $15/hr. for training, $16/hr. after you completed the
probationary period (typcially 6-months; subject to change at the
discretion of management or based on performance) plus a quarterly
bonus based on quality and productivity.Tek Experts provides
medical, dental and vision options for each employee.
Responsibilities: This role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution
integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose,
and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and
deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using
technical documentation and guidance from team members, technical
leads, and subject matter experts to research and identify
appropriate remediation steps.
- Escalate complex or atypical cases to higher-level technical
support as needed.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas
requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process
steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments,
prescribed protocols, and processes. Qualifications: This role is a
good fit for you if:
- You're familiar with Microsoft products.
- You're proficient in both written and oral English.
- You're creative, adaptable and have strong problem-solving
- You're customer-obsessed, take the initiative and exceed
- You're a fast learner interested in understanding our
products.In this role:
- Some higher-level technical classwork or a college degree is
- Up to 2 years experience in customer service is preferred.
Keywords: Tek Experts, Colorado Springs , IT Support Engineer, Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!