Sr. Principal Network Automation Engineer (21-235)
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Fall 2021 Microprocessor VLSI Physical Design Co-Op/Intern Engineer
- (102342) in FtCollins, CO Ball Aerospace
Senior Category Lead - Indirect Strategic Sourcing - IT in
Westminster, CO PetSmart
Colorado: Retail Sales Associate in Wheat Ridge, CO King
King Soopers Grocery Clerk -(S Colorado Blvd & E Exposition Ave) in
Denver, CO WALGREENS
Customer Service Associate in Loveland, CO Featured Employers
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/23/2021
Expire Date: 10/20/2021
Job Categories: Engineering, Information Technology, Insurance, Law
Enforcement, and Security, Executive Management, Quality Control,
Research & Development, Writing/Authoring Job Description Sr.
Principal Network Automation Engineer (21-235)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems that impact peoples lives around the
world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nations history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
The Engineering organization pushes the boundaries of innovation,
redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various
sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills,
innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain
optimized product lines across the sector while providing a
decisive advantage to the warfighter.
Come be a part of our mission! Northrop Grumman Space Systems
(NGSP) is looking for you to join our team as a Sr. Principal
Network Automation Engineer based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
What Youll get to Do:
- Candidate will be a S8.2 Network Development Engineer
- Network Management SME responsible for planning, deploying,
integrating, and testing upgrades to the S8.2 C2BMC network to
- Candidate will be required to travel to remote locations to
perform network installations in accordance with Program
configuration management processes, independently perform
troubleshooting, and provide status updates to Program
If applicable, please note your updated security clearance and
IAT/relevant certifications on your resume.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- 9 Years with Bachelors degree in a related field; 13 years
experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher
(Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA)
- The candidate must be a proven network tools systems engineer
with hands-on experience and knowledge of network architecture
design, development and testing methodologies.
- Strong Redhat Enterprise Linux experience (Red Hat Certified
System Administrator preferred).
- Experience with Network Automation to include both development
and deployment of Network and Management systems.
- Proven experience with Ansible.
- Network Management and Monitoring Systems (MicroFocus Operations
Bridge Manager Suite with Business Value Dashboards, NMMI with Net
Performance Server and Traffic iSPI's, Network A utomation, Ops
Analytics Orchestration, SiteScope, HP System Insight Manager,
JUNOS Space, Viavi GigaStor and Apex).
- Experience Loading and modifying MIBS and SEED files, writing
scripts for network automation and developing fixlets to be used
with IBM BigFix to efficiently deploy updates to the fielded
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and
network analytic tools.
- Experience using protocol analyzers/sniffers (such as tcpdump,
Wireshark, OPNET ACElive & ITGuru).
- Authentication & encryption methods/capabilities (TACACS+, Active
Directory, GPO's and GEM One Encryptor Manager).
- Understanding of standard DOD security practices such as, STIG
compliance and system accreditation implementation efforts.
- Proven network traffic analysis, diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Candidates with experience planning and supporting the deployment
of network infrastructure are highly desired.
- Prior C2BMC network experience is also a plus.
- A solid understanding of the OSI Model, TCP/IP, routing protocols
BGP and OSPF.
- Experience in UDP multicast, SONET, MSPP, VLANs, GRE Tunnels, and
TCP/IP network designs.
- Hands on experience with multi-vendor switching routing (Juniper)
- Industry vendor certifications from Juniper (JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP,
JNCIE) and Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) a plus.
What We Can Offer You: Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive
benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth
and supports the mutual success of our people and our company.
Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to
choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your
Your benefits will include the following: - Health Plan - Savings
Plan - Paid Time Off - Education Assistance - Training and
Development - Flexible Work Arrangements
#NGSpace #COSpace #NGFeaturedJobs
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to
base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual
contributions as well as allow employees to share in company
results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be
eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman
provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage,
life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays
and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions. Contact Information
Company Name:Northrop Grumman
Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page
(Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is
unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed
loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol
"" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs , Sr. Principal Network Automation Engineer (21-235), Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!