Network Engineer TS/SCI
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: April 5, 2021
IMG - provides information technology (IT), information
assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Network
Engineer Level 3 with TS/SCI at our Colorado Springs, CO location
on our ECS-2 Contract.
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security
policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of
network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network
installations and upgrades.
- Ability to collaborate with similar network engineers across
the globe troubleshooting network operational issues.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex network problems while
meeting service level agreements with customer.
- May provide work leadership or training to less-experienced
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software
applications as assigned.
- Analyze network logs and perform debugging of network system
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during
network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Participates in special projects as required.Desired Job
- Experience working with government and military defense.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice and Conferencing technologies
- Knowledge of ISIS routing and multicast routing.
- Working experience with trouble ticketing systems like
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint for knowledge
- Knowledge of Splunk, Wireshark, Microfocus NA & NNMi, or
NetScout is useful, but not mandatory.
- Experience with crypto logical devices like: KG-350, KG-175G,
KG-175X, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networks (SDN) management
technologies like Netconf, Restconf, and Yang.
- Some basic knowledge of programming languages like Python and
experience with Linux operating systems would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in
network administration and support.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, network cabling,
and other network related hardware.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols
including Trunking, VTP, Layer 2 & 3 Port-channels, Spanning-Tree,
Port-Security, HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRF's, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of Hierarchical Network, Leaf-Spin, and Multi-layer
network design for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to perform packet capture analysis and
troubleshooting performance issues.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Knowledge of network monitoring using SNMP protocol and system
logging. Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: Must have the ability to
obtain and maintain a CI Poly. Baseline Certification: IAT Level II
Required Computing Environment Certification: Must have and
maintain at least one CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or
similar network certification to maintain DoD 8570 computing
environment requirement. Education/Years Experience:High School
Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's
Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6
years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of
Keywords: Information Management Group, Inc., Colorado Springs , Network Engineer TS/SCI, Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!