Network Engineer Level 3 with TS/SCI
Company: Information Management Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 21, 2021
OverviewIMG - provides information technology (IT), information
assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Network Tier
III Engineer with TS/SCI at its Colorado Springs, CO
location.Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that
exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We
consistently provide customer focused professional services, which
ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding
expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our
people. Our people have provided professional services in the
Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to
customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
- Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data
- Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data
- Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security
policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development and implementation of
network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network
installations and upgrades.
- Ability to collaborate with similar network engineers across
the globe troubleshooting network operational issues.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex network problems while
meeting service level agreements with customer.
- May provide work leadership or training to less-experienced
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software
applications as assigned.
- Analyze network logs and perform debugging of network system
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during
network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Participates in special projects as
required.QualificationsDesired Job Skills:
- Experience working with government and military defense.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice and Conferencing technologies
- Knowledge of ISIS routing and multicast routing.
- Working experience with trouble ticketing systems like
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint for knowledge
- Knowledge of Splunk, Wireshark, Microfocus NA & NNMi, or
Netscout is useful, but not mandatory.
- Experience with crypto logical devices like: KG-350, KG-175G,
KG-175X, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networks (SDN) management
technologies like Netconf, Restconf, and Yang.
- Some basic knowledge of programming languages like Python and
experience with Linux operating systems would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in
network administration and support.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, network cabling,
and other network related hardware.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols
including Trunking, VTP, Layer 2 & 3 Port-channels, Spanning-Tree,
Port-Security, HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRF's, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of Hierarchical Network, Leaf-Spin, and Multi-layer
network design for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to perform packet capture analysis and
troubleshooting performance issues.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- Knowledge of network monitoring using SNMP protocol and system
- 3+ years of Cisco or Juniper network experience, certifications
preferred CCNP, or higher.Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to
considerationAdditional Requirements to be obtained: Must have the
ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly. Baseline Certification:
IAT Level II RequiredComputing Environment Certification: Must have
and maintain at least one CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or
similar network certification to maintain DoD 8570 computing
environment requirement.Education/Years Experience:High School
Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's
Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6
years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of
experienceIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistanceInformation
Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Information Management Group, Colorado Springs , Network Engineer Level 3 with TS/SCI, Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!