Company: Skyline Products, Inc.
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 16, 2021
THIS JOB IS USA ONLY, Colorado Springs, CO - We do not provide
H1B support or relocation assistance. Please DO NOT apply if you
are not able to start work in 2 weeks in Colorado Springs, or if
you need H1B support.
The salary range for this position is $65,000-$86,000, and is based
on experience and qualifications.
NOTE: This is not an IT or Web based test position. The position is
to develop test hardware and software to test product manufactured
by Skyline Products, Inc.
- Manage a small group of technicians responsible for:
- Testing all engineering released Product software to feedback
bugs/issues and approve/post software for release to
- Developing end of line test systems (hardware and software) to
test PCB assemblies built by contract manufacturers.
- Provide long-term support for end of line test systems
- Develop and own a process to manage test system readiness for
multiple PCB assemblies tested at multiple Contract
- Manage Industry Certifications
- ISO compliance / certification for the Engineering Dept
- Drive CAR/PAR process
- ETL and UL compliance / certification
- Completed product quality / validation to standards (test,
- 1st line of defense between Production and Engineering
- Troubleshoot / resolve defect issues (primarily software
- First article inspection to specification
- Write/own engineering dept quality specifications
- Manage Engineering test hardware and processes
- Thermal Test Chamber
- Salt Fog Test Chamber
- Color calibration of completed product
- Lead sign calibration process
- Develop a process to move sign calibrations from engineering to
- Will create documentation and procedures
- Reports to Dir of Engineering
What You Need For This Position
Skilled candidate with 5 or more years of experience and knowledge
- Linux operation command level
- In-depth LabView programming experience
- Ability to develop circuit schematics and layout of simple
PCB's for home-built / designed test systems.
- Experience with networking technologies and protocols (snmp,
RS-232, RS-485, SPI, TCP/IP, UDP, HDLC) at a high level
- Familiarity with radio and cellular communications at a high
- Familiarity with Bugzilla tracking software
- Experience managing technical personnel
- Demonstrated experience testing, diagnosing & supporting
- Translate incomplete/ambiguous/verbal requirements into
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others,
and complete tasks independently
- Ability to task switch quickly between several projects
- Some minimal travel may be required
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, STD, LTD,
Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
Skyline Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Skyline Products, Inc., Colorado Springs , Test Engineer, Engineering , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!