Travel Nurse Clinical Instructor (75% travel)
Company: Nightingale College
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Ability to live in any state but must be willing to travel
across multiple states; 75% travel
Are you a nurse who is passionate about being an integral part of
educating the next generation of nurses? Have you been dreaming
about being part of an organization who really cares about people
and really focuses on changing healthcare outcomes? We are looking
for Master and Doctorate prepared nurses to teach clinical
instruction to the nation's future nurses.OverviewAssistant
Professor, Nursing Education Services provides facilitation of
clinical instruction at Nightingale College remote clinical sites.
This position requires 75% travel. Travel and accommodations will
be paid for by the College. The compensation range is between $80k
to $90k annually.
The Assistant Professor is responsible for innovative facilitation,
dynamic delivery, and efficient evaluation of the nursing
curriculum. The Assistant Professor uses their valuable expertise
to implement and evaluate the nursing program on an ongoing basis.
In addition, faculty contribute to the future of nursing by
advising learners, participating in curriculum development, and
performing program evaluations. Assistant Professors facilitate
learning in a variety of settings to include didactic, clinical,
simulation, as well as participate in other matters as assigned in
accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the
school and nursing program. The Assistant Professor functions as a
valued team member within the nursing faculty.Performance
- Responsible for teaching and evaluating learners in the
Practical Nursing, Baccalaureate and Master's Degree Nursing
- Facilitates learning in the various settings to include
didactic, clinical, simulation, or skills lab, evaluation of
learner achievement, and other matters as assigned in accordance
with the mission, core values, and purposes of the Program.
- Maintains proficiency in online delivery of concept-based
- Embodies the College's frameworks in all interactions with
learners, collaborators, and partners.
- Contributes to institutional accreditation activities.
- Accountable for successful attainment of key performance
- May carry additional teaching load outside of primary
- May be required to travel to support learning activities.
- Maintains expertise in nursing education and awareness of
current trends in nursing practice and healthcare.
- Either has an earned Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) credential
or commits to obtaining this certification within a one-year
- Other duties as assigned.Experience Requirements
- Five years' experience in clinical nursing.
- Two years teaching experience in post-secondary professional
- One year experience in delivery of Concept Based Nursing
- One year of distance education experience.
- Experience supervising clinical education activities.Skills
- Clinical and didactic education expertise.
- Familiarity with learning management software, Canvas
- Proficiency in modern technology platforms and ability to
quickly adapt to various software.Education Requirements
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Doctorate in Nursing
- Current unencumbered compact RN or APRN license.
- Ability to obtain licensure as required by the College in
This position requires 75% travel in order to help facilitate
clinical teaching across the US. Travel and accommodations expenses
will be covered by the College. The compensation range is between
$80k to $90k annually.
This position is required to attend new employee orientation in
person in Salt Lake City, Utah for one week. All travel and lodging
accommodations will be paid for by the organization.
Nightingale's commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected
both in our learners and collaborators because we believe the best
outcomes for learners from underserved and diverse populations are
achieved through collaborators with similar backgrounds and
cultures. Nightingale College is an equal opportunity employer.Our
Mission (not just words on the wall, we live it, love it, and daily
contribute to it).At Nightingale College, our Innovative Education
model helps transform rural health landscapes through our
blended-distance learning platform. Every person involved with
Nightingale College helps to change lives of our learners, our
communities and ultimately the world by adding to the quality of
healthcare. We are proud to have graduated over 1,000 nurses
serving communities in need. We are serious about our outcomes and
have a little bit of fun getting there.The professional and
personal development of our learners and our collaborators is our
company's foundation. Not only do we develop strategies that
promote a positive work-life integration, but we also create an
environment that invites you to become an expert in your field, be
it through higher education or professional development. Put
simply, we elevate employment, elevate health, and elevate
education. We're so happy that you've found us!
Keywords: Nightingale College, Colorado Springs , Travel Nurse Clinical Instructor (75% travel), Education / Teaching , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!