Regional Marketing Specialist
Company: DaVita Medical Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Job Title: Regional Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing Department
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager
This position will support Marketing Department's goals of
increasing new patient volume through planning, development,
implementation and evaluation of marketing projects and activities
This position will also be accountable for marketing strategy,
community outreach, and internal efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited
* Ensure projects and efforts that support the Marketing
department's goal of increasing new patient volume are successfully
executed. These efforts include community events, direct mail
campaigns, advertisements, health fairs and other promotional
* Serve as a educator and community representative for the
organization; promoting our services and offerings.
* Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to
planning, implementing, and evaluating programs designed to
encourage healthy lifestyles, policies and environments.
* Strengthen relationships with key employers in Colorado
* Measure effectiveness of marketing efforts and use data to adjust
tactics as necessary.
* Coordinate efforts with national marketing.
* Support the development of marketing content, including the
design, creation, and updating of marketing materials such as
brochures, promotional pieces, media lists, etc. in a creative and
cost effective manner.
* Work cross-functionally with operators, clinicians, teammates,
and senior leadership to ensure marketing efforts are
* Works with communication on messaging strategy.
* Schedule and provide logistic support for various meetings and
activities related to marketing.
* Stay up to date with current trends in the marketing and
* Coordinates photoshoots
* Reviews, maintain, and supervise updates on coporate website.
* Other duties as applied to Marketing.
* Interact with departments, physicians, management, and staff
regarding marketing projects.
* Obtain quotes and project bids as appropriate.
* Develop and recommend marketing operating budget
* Oversee the Marketing & Patient Experience Coordinator with
community events, thought process and excecution
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Excellent planning and organization, critical thinking, and
* Ability to communicate and listen professionally and with
* Ability to prioritize, and to manage time in an efficient,
* Ability to communicate and partner effectively with people of all
levels and backgrounds (physicians, patients, business leadership,
community partners, etc.).
* Knowledge and experience in healthcare, marketing and graphic
* Ability to set goals, track and measure progress against those
goals, and adjust strategies accordingly to be successful.
* Ability to execute projects/work under budget and on time in a
planned and organized manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 2 years marketing experience required, preferably in
health care. Bachelor Degree required. Graphic Design experience
Excellent command of the English language, reading, writing,
telephone and speaking skills. Ability to communicate effectively
via written, telephone, e-mail and person-to-person channels with a
variety of audiences including patients, physicians, employees, the
community, vendors and media personnel.
Basic business math required, statistics knowledge preferred.
Ability to solve practical problems and multi-task in a somewhat
unstructured environment. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions, including dialogue in written, e-mail, oral or
Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required, Access
desired. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on a PC system
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Colorado Driver's License required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Lifting up to 50
pounds required occasionally. Work Environment Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: DaVita Medical Group, Colorado Springs , Regional Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!