Company: PuroClean of Central Denver
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionMarketing Representative We're seeking someone
who is comfortable meeting new people and starting conversations
with a variety of customers, who has excellent communication
skills, and with a result-driven attitude. We are looking for a
self-motivated person with superb interpersonal skills, someone
proactive, who truly enjoys providing superior service, and who
likes taking ownership. We operate with a ‘servant-based
leadership' mindset and seek to create an environment where our
team members can grow both professionally and spiritually through
serving our customers, communities, and each other. Job
Description:With a ‘One Team' mentality, promote and sell franchise
services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or
exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by
utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to
routinely contact and follow-up with customers. Conduct repetitive
contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on
why PuroClean® is the best cleaning and restoration company.
Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added.
Both internal and external communications are timely and
effective.A PuroClean Marketing Representative takes pride in going
above and beyond customer expectations in their times of need by
providing a world-class level of service which sets up apart from
our competitors in the industry.
Primary responsibilities of Sales Representative:
- Meet and exceed sales quota by executing our sales system (we
will train the new employee)
- Promote and sell our services in the Denver Metro area and
- Communicate and build relationships with customers, clients,
and Centers of Influence using Route Sales
- Build stronger relationships with potential clients.
- Prepare daily sales routes and marketing activities
- Update information (sales, KPIs, etc)
- Attend training and meetings
- Participate in professional associations and networking
- Coordinate marketing activities and events
- Set up weekly lunch and learns and promote continued education
- Communicate with centers of influence (COIs) on resolving
concerns: face-to-face, phone, or e-mail
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts.
- Set up closing appointments.
- Complete documentation as appropriate Position requirements of
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal and
written communication skills
- Comfortable with setting and running appointments, educational
classes and community events in a group setting
- Process and result-driven attitude
- Being able to make cold calls is a must
- Valid driver's license (to drive the company's vehicle during
- Successfully pass a drug test and background check
- 3 + years of experience sales working with property managers is
- Existing relationships with contractors & builders are a
plusPhysical and work environment requirements of Sales
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, etc. This job requires the ability
to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend, stand, walk, and sit
and drive for extended periods of time.
- Travel is up to 70%, primarily local in the Denver Metro and
surrounding areas during the business day. Working hours:This is a
full-time position working varying hours. This position may require
longer hours, and some flexibility in hours may be needed depending
upon the business needs. Compensation:
- Average first-year income range $36,000-$60,000
- Commissions are paid out based on results and work ethic. No
cap on income. Benefits:
- 2 weeks of paid vacations.
- 6 paid holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July,
Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day)
- Serve your community in their time of need. ‘Servant Based
- Be a part of a winning team with the ‘One Team' mentality. We
- Competitive pay, benefits, and flexible hours This franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
Keywords: PuroClean of Central Denver, Colorado Springs , Marketing Representative, Advertising , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!