Company: Leavitt Group
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Administrative AssistantPart time or Full timeAn outstanding
opportunity exists for a professional career and fulfilling
personal achievement. If you are looking for a chance to learn and
grow, the CIA-Leavitt Insurance office in Colorado Springs, CO is
looking to add new talent to their team.As an Administrative
Assistant, you will progressively learn and perform all duties of
an insurance agency's support positions. These include:
- Processing and scanning all incoming mail; preparing and
processing outgoing mail
- Reception duties including: answering phones, greeting
customers, posting payments, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Oversee employee welfare and client gifts
- Coordinates and monitors mail equipment for agencies and works
with postage vendor/sales representative
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments
- Prepares and modifies documents including; confidential
correspondence, reports, memos, and emails as needed
- Orders office supplies
- Fulfills other duties as assignedExperience Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, excellent follow-through
- Demonstrable experience with Windows, Outlook, Word and, Excel.
Excellent keyboarding skills and overall computer skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload in
- Associate Degree or Higher Education preferred
CIA-Leavitt Insurance offers a competitive salary of $35,000 and a
full benefits package, including a 401(k) with matching employer
contributions for full time employment.
Keywords: Leavitt Group, Colorado Springs , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!