Financial Education Coordinator
Company: Wounded Warrior Project
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Great benefits. Competitive pay. We know these are some of the
things people look for in a job.But if you're the kind of person
who also cares about making an impact and serving our nation's
wounded warriors and their families, then you're exactly the kind
of person we're looking for. When you join Wounded Warrior Project,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you to find that spark, ignite your passion to
serve, and embark on a career with meaning and purpose.At Wounded
Warrior Project we recognize our mission cannot be accomplished
without our talented teammates, which is why we're proud to offer
benefits such as:
- A flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days' work
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage for both teammates AND
- Competitive pay and performance incentives
- A fun, mission focused and collaborative team environmentA
mission that matters is just the beginning, so if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP)
Financial Education Coordinator provides administrative,
programmatic, and project support to the Financial Education (FE)
team and serves as the first point of contact for new alumni and
family support members registering with the FE program.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide information to warriors and family support members to
provide education to them on the Financial Education (FE) program
- Manage incoming queue of new alumni and family support
registration. Prioritize incoming calls and emails, vetting, and
timely responding to basic inquiries.
- Screen new FE alumni and family support members for event and
- Coordinate and register new alumni and family support members
for FE services and seminars.
- Provide administrative support for ongoing alumni seminar
registrations and coordinate with FE team on recurring
- Maintain scheduling requirements for new and ongoing seminars
- Coordinate availability with onsite facilitators and room
- Provide logistical and administrative support for Financial
Education events and seminars including Cvent and campaign
- Provide administrative support for FE team, e.g., record
meeting minutes and special projects.
- Coordinate with FE specialists, program leadership, program
partners, and internal support teams to maintain and update
warrior-facing communications through WWP online engagement.
- Enhance alumni awareness of Financial Wellness and enrollment
into FE through program collaboration.
- Other related duties as assigned.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively
complete assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence. Ability
to interact effectively with individuals and families from diverse
backgrounds and build effective working relationships
- Basic understanding of military and veteran issues and military
- Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Word,
Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Demonstrated proficiency with
- High energy level. Self-starter; willing to take
- Unequivocal commitment to the highest standards of personal and
business ethics and conduct.
- Mission-driven, guided by core values, and a pleasure to work
- One year of customer service or administrative support
- One year of experience working with Salesforce and Cvent.
- One year of experience working with military or veterans'
- High school diploma or GED.Preferences
- Associate degree.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General office environment; temperature controlled.
- Up to 10% travel.We recognize the success of our mission
depends on the efforts of our passionate, hard-working teammates.
To help teammates remain focused on the warriors and families we
serve, WWP offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical/Prescription drug, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D,
Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, and an Employee
Assistance Program. WWP also offers a 401(k) retirement plan, a
competitive PTO package, Sick Leave, Family Care Leave, Paid
Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Education Assistance, and Bereavement
Leave. For Colorado Applicants:The estimated hiring range for this
position is between $39,200 - $58,800 annual base salary,subject to
a candidate's combination of experience, qualifications, and
credentials. This position may also be eligible for an annual
performance incentive.For California, New York, and Washington
Applicants: The estimated hiring range for this position is between
$45,080 - $67,620 annual base salary,subject to a candidate's
combination of experience, qualifications, and credentials. This
position may also be eligible for an annual performance
*ca-cwWounded Warrior Project is an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship,
age, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.Please note:
Wounded Warrior Project is not seeking assistance or accepting
unsolicited resumes from search firms without a written search
agreement in place. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at Wounded Warrior Project via email, the Internet or
directly to hiring managers at Wounded Warrior Project in any form
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of Wounded Warrior Project, and no fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Wounded Warrior Project
as a result of the referral or through other means."
Keywords: Wounded Warrior Project, Colorado Springs , Financial Education Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!