Ratchet Launch Property Controller
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The National Solutions Group at
Leidos currently has an opening for a Property Controller to
support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting
located in Schriever SFB, CO. The position requires an active
TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Property Controller
will be responsible to track and maintain all data relevant to
government-furnished property (GFE), including (but not limited to)
location tracking, maintenance data, warranty data and current
software load if applicable. The Property Controller will work in a
highly collaborative environment with teammates, key stakeholders
and the Government customer to ensure mission continuity and
support to the IC community.Primary Responsibilities
- Manage property control activities in support of launch
communications systems for a primary location and associated tail
- Ensure continuous accountability of government and company
property in accordance with governing regulations and policies
- Assist the logistics team in resolving equipment configuration
questions and ensuring parent/child relationships are accurately
reflected on the property record
- Maintain 100% accountability over inventories of all program
- Manage government property control and ensure consumable
supplies are maintained to provide constant support to the
- Maintain control of government property records and constantly
monitor consumable supply usage rates and reorder trigger
- Update government hand-receipts with asset location changes
- Monitor purchasing, inventory control system and property
records to ensure they accurately reflect inventory transactions,
movement and relief of stewardship.
- Perform quality control checks of purchasing and property
records to ensure required data fields are accurate and
- Plan and conduct internal audits and supporting Government
- Participate in risks assessments and continuous quality
- Prepare reports for Government customers.
- Prepare all requests, equipment disposition turn-ins and hand
receipt transfers in accordance with governing regulations.
- Use varied approaches to resolve or collaborate on project or
- Receive, catalogue and inventory items from vendors, customers,
additional contractors, etc. Basic QualificationsTo be considered
for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills,
and abilities listed below
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior
relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant
- Prior experience managing government property using a compliant
inventory system (SAP)
- Experience in interpreting and complying with FAR Part 45 and
- Experience in the ten life cycle property management outcomes:
acquisition, receipt, records, physical inventory, subcontractor
control, reports, relief of stewardship, utilization, maintenance
and property closeout.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
- Ability to integrate separate functions into planning or
implementing a property management program.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications,
including (but not limited to) Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint,
Visio, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff,
both internal to Leidos and external (military/government customer,
etc.), both written and oral.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision making ability and sound judgment with
strong attention to detail.
- SAP, SharePoint, NETS, ServiceNowPreferred
Qualifications.Candidates with these desired skills will be given
- Specialized certificate in US Government property management,
logistics, and HAZMAT certification preferred.
- Prior property control experience in support of the U.S.
military or DoD contractor is a plus.
- Previous experience with local mission domains and customer
base is highly desired.
- Familiarity with national systems missions and concepts.
- Continuous service improvement or process improvement
experience.Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 -
Keywords: Leidos, Colorado Springs , Ratchet Launch Property Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!