Company: The Shandy Clinic
Location: Colorado Springs
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Shandy Clinic provides multidisciplinary pediatric therapy
with a mission to serve children and families, and to help every
child reach his or her full potential. We provide speech,
occupational, and physical therapy, as well as Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) to clients. We currently have approximately 300
people on our team and operate in 11 clinics throughout Colorado.
We are growing rapidly so that we can continue to serve additional
children and communities that need our services. About the Role We
are looking for a controller who will manage all aspects of our
finance department while leading and supporting Shandy's culture
and values as we scale our company. We are seeking a high-energy,
hands-on individual that has the ability to work independently,
providing advanced technical accounting expertise in support of our
revenue drivers and initiatives. The candidate will be responsible
for all key accounting and finance functions including performing
monthly and quarterly close activities, production of forecasts and
reports for both internal and external stakeholder use, developing
and monitoring KPIs, and preparing required financial analysis and
models. Reporting Structure: The Corporate Controller reports
directly to the President. Compensation: $100,000 -
- Offer and Pay 50% of Monthly Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- COMPANY PAID Life Insurance
- 4-day work weeks
- 401k with company match
- CEU and Tuition Reimbursement
- And more! Position Requirements Required Qualifications:
- CPA or similar qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 8 plus years of work experience with 3 to 5 years of
high-level accounting experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP with ability to research and
implement new technical standards
- Advanced computer skills with high level of proficiency with
Microsoft Office, dashboarding, and data analytics tools
- Experience in the development and management of key metrics for
management and Board reporting
- Experience with using and implementing ERP systems,
particularly Quickbooks Online
- Tax compliance experience (State & Federal income taxes, sales
- Experience managing bank, insurance and Audit/Tax Firm related
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Familiarity with ACS 606 revenue accounting
- Experience working with Healthcare companies with public and
- Experience working with investor backed businesses
- Experience with debt sourcing and covenant compliance
- Experience with M&A and transaction accountingDuties and
- Oversee and manage all aspects of company transaction
processing including billing, A/R, and A/P.
- Develop and manage a 13-week rolling cash flow reporting.
- Complete all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll,
tax, and government-required filings on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements on a timely
- Prepare business analysis, metrics, dashboarding, management
reporting, and Board reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage all financial forecasting, budgets and
reporting of the company.
- Manage bank reporting and covenant compliance.
- Manage collection, monitoring and reporting on Accounts
Receivable balances by payor
- Manage all relationships with banks, insurance brokers,
auditors, tax providers, software vendors, and other key business
relationships as identified by CEO.
- Drive business process improvement by bringing best practices
to the accounting and operations functions.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure
compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local
regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Provide technical accounting guidance as needed.
- Manage accounting staff of 2-4 people.
- Supervise outsourced IT provider.Characteristics of a
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner
- Mission and value driven
- Ability to work with variety and communication styles Location
Administrative Office Exempt/Non-Exempt Non-Exempt
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time About the Organization The Shandy
Clinic is a privately owned outpatient pediatric therapy clinic
serving families along the Front Range of Colorado. At The Shandy
Clinic, we put our patients first, providing a multi-disciplinary
approach to therapy that ensures patient success in the home,
classroom, and community. Our clinics offer a variety of unique and
fun treatment options including aquatic therapy, feeding therapy,
animal-assisted therapy, trauma-informed care, and more! Our
full-time staff includes Speech, Physical, and Occupational
Therapists as well as ABA specialists, and Clinical Psychologists.
Our goal is to provide the most excellent comprehensive and
collaborative care to our patients and their families. Hiring
Manager(s) Joe Ancona Benefits Health, dental, and vision
insurance. Company paid life insurance. 401k with match. CEU and
Tuition reimbursement. And more! Minimum Education CPA or related.
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. Salary $100,000
- $130,000 EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. This position is currently
accepting applications. ABA Billing Assistant in Colorado Springs,
Posted on: 2/3/2021
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles ABA Billing Assistant in Colorado
Posted on: 2/3/2021
RBT - Registered Behavioral Technician in Aurora, CO
Posted on: 2/1/2021
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) in Colorado Springs, CO
Posted on: 1/26/2021
BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO
Posted on: 2/1/2021
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) in Fountain, CO
Posted on: 2/16/2021
Keywords: The Shandy Clinic, Colorado Springs , Corporate Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Colorado Springs, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!